Here are a list of documentation links, hidden features, tips and tricks for ScoreCam and Scoreboard Remote. Please check back often as this page will be updated frequently.
Online Documentation for ScoreCam and Scoreboard Remote
- Contact Support: From ScoreCam app, Settings -> Send Feedback/Bug Report (at bottom of the page).
- Online Support and Help (might be missing some of the latest features)
- This site: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- ScoreCam and Scoreboard Remote Download links (Check the descriptions and "Version History" for some hidden gems)
- Help Videos
- Everything you need to know about Live Streaming
Did you know?
- To access Scoreboard Settings quickly, you tap-and-hold the scoreboard
- You can tap the Recording Timer Label (at the top of the page) to quickly hide or show the scoreboard
- Not all scoreboards are created equal and you can make modifications to customize elements in the "Team Names, Colors & more" section in Scoreboard Settings
- Family Sharing of subscriptions are now supported (Apple finally allowed this feature in iOS 14.1 in December 3, 2020)
- To enable "AE/AF Locked," which will lock the focus and expsoure on the camera, tap-and-hold on the screen. To disable "AE/AF Locked" (and enable Auto Focus"), tap-and-hold on the screen again
- Selecting "<none>" for fields (i.e., Game Type, Description, Score Type, etc.) will remove those fields from the scoreboard--you do this by going to the "Team Names, Colors & more" section in Scoreboard Settings
- You can disbale Game Clocks and Shot Clocks and they will not appear on the scoreboard--you do this by going to the "Team Names, Colors & more" section in Scoreboard Settings
Tips and Tricks
Fix uncommon or strange issues, usually caused by an install problem:
- Uninstall (delete) the app, restart the device, reinstall (download) the app
- NOTE: Make you have no videos in the "Recovered Videos" area (Tap ScoreCam's Library Icon > Recovered Videos) as these will be gone once you delete the app. Additionally, all your settings will be reset
Tags: features, scoreboard remote